Who We Are &
What We Do
KITSENSE is a powerful, user-friendly app that connects your critical kitchen and wine appliances using our wireless sensors for 24/7 temperature and humidity monitoring and protection. You can manage all your appliances from any location and get notified in real time whenever there is any deviation from preset control parameters.
In short, KITSENSE allows you to:
- Enhance food safety and provide better food quality
- Reduce manual cost and errors
- Increase productivity and reliability
- Protect your critical assets (e.g. food ingredient, wine and cigar, etc.) from spoilage
- Track and manage your appliance performance anytime and anywhere through mobile app and web platform
With our advanced technology, professional customer services and maintenance teams, KITSENSE brings comprehensive one-stop solutions and opens a new era in the Food and Beverage Industry.
We are Konnected.
Product and Service
Your yearly subscription with KITSENSE will provide top-notch hardware, software and technical support services for reliable performance across the board:
- A low-power, secure hub and up to 5 units of robust wireless sensors
- A sim card USB router with a prepaid 4GLTE data sim card / WIFI or LAN line with 1 IP address
- Real-time temperature, humidity collections in every single minute for remote and instant data reporting
- Historical data storage in our secure database that last for 6 months for download and reviews
- Infographics and data reports for temperature, humidity and alerts records
- Active alert via various channels (in-app push notification, email, telegram, sms) for abnormality
- Assest data and alert report
- Technical updates and bugs fix
- Instant alert-call-repair interaction with KitFit App (In development)
Our wireless sensors supplied by RuuviTag, which is a highly sensitive temperature and humidity open-source sensor node, using latest technology for our part of monitoring system.
- Nordic Semiconductor nRF52832 System-on-Chip
- STMicroelectronics LIS2DH12 accelerometer
- Bosch BME 280 temperature + relative air humidity + air pressure sensor
- NFC™-A tag antenna
- 1000mAh CR2477 battery
- Temperature range: -20ºC to +70ºC (max -40ºC to +85ºC)
- Long range radio antenna
To find out more about our sensor detail, please visit here.